Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and cold refreshments –– but no alcoholic beverages. Also, to avoid any foot injuries, we ask that anyone partaking in the water cannon please wear shoes while doing so. Mark your calendar now to enjoy the time with family and friends at this year's Patriotic Festival, a great Coweta Tradition!
For the latest information on festival details and transit assistance, visit the City Facebook page or Patriotic Festival event page.
- June 25, 2022
- 6:00 PM
- Next to Coweta Football Field (see sitemap below)
- In the event of a rain out, an alternate date has been scheduled for Sunday the 26th.
- Nathan Kilgore
- Wes Parish
- Mikayla Kilgore
- Joleen Brown
- SKT Concessions
- Wildgoose, LLC
- Deb’s Pineapple Whip
- American Legion Post 226
- Wagoner Assembly of God Church
- Inflatable obstacle course and slide
- Games (sack races, giant connect four, and corn hole)
- Water cannon provided by Coweta Fire Department, from 6 pm until dark
- Fireworks show by Brady and John’s Stockpile O’Fireworks, set to begin at dark
- Best Mullet Competition
Coweta transit will be assisting with pick-up and drop-off following the routes on the site map.
View Patriotic Festival Site Map