From the State of Oklahoma’s Open Up & Recover Safely Plan: As a state, we entered Phase 2 of re-opening today. What does that mean?
Please note that activities still carry risk -- moving to more re-openings does not mean that the risk no longer exists. Please continue to practice social distancing, wearing of cloth face masks, and practicing enhanced hand hygiene.
What Happens In Phase 2?
• Continue following safer-at-home guidelines if they are over 65 or part of a vulnerable population
• Maintain social distancing from others when in public
• Avoid socializing in groups that do not readily allow for appropriate social distancing
• Consider resuming non-essential travel
• Close common areas or enforce social distancing and sanitation protocols
• Honor requests of personnel who are members of a vulnerable population for special accommodations
• Employers are recommended to implement social distancing protocols, which include proper sanitation and use of protective equipment when interacting with the public
Specific Employer guidance:
• Organized sports activities can reopen and operate under proper social distancing and sanitation protocols
• Visits to Senior Care Facilities and Hospitals should still be prohibited
• Bars can operate with diminished standing-room occupancy, where applicable and appropriate, and under social distancing and sanitation protocols.
• Funerals and weddings can resume under social distancing protocols.
• Children’s nursery areas in places of worship can reopen.